Air-free Patient Warming with WaffleGrip Safety Technology
Designed for Trendelenburg:
The First and Only Heated Grip Solution for Trendelenburg!
Benefits of wafflegrip technology vs. normal pads.
- Better warming! Hypothermia is common during Trendelenburg positioning due to the minimal surface area available to warm. This innovative HotDog solution allows complete underbody warming with the safest and best underbody warming system available.
- Unique waffle pattern design protects against slipping, while still allowing effective heat transfer.
- HotDog mattresses contain pressure relief foam and completely flexible heaters, resulting in the only pressure-neutral underbody warming system.
- Less expensive than most Trendelenburg positioners and easier than cutting/taping egg crate foam.
- Unique waffle pattern evenly disperses grip on patient, reducing localised shearing forces while increasing mechanical hold and friction.
- Draw sheet maintains anti-slip functions while providing easy method of securing the patient’s arms. Helps patient transfer and positioning after intubation.
- Disposable safety strap secures patient position during yaw tilts. Tethered clamps stabilise the warming blanket during angled tilts.
- Integrated system leads to effective, air-free patient warming.
NEW – Backsaver Sheet
The BackSaver Slide Sheet creates a frictionless surface over the anti-slip WaffleGrip pad. This allows you to slide heavier patients with ease before tilting them into position, saving you from a strained back. After positioning, the BackSaver tears down the middle for easy removal.