ENT Workstation ATMOS C21
Quality, comfort, and convenience
The ATMOS C 21 ENT treatment unit is the perfect integration of superior quality equipment in an efficient and ergonomic workstation.From the minute your patient sits on the comfortable exam chair that can be easily rotated to the correct position, the office visit becomes a more pleasurable experience for both patient and doctor.
The microscope illuminates for enhanced view as soon as it is grasped (conditions apply).
With accurate monitors and visualization systems a diagnosis can be made easily and charted electronically.
- Suction mechanism: standard 40 l/min with automatic switching when the suction hose is taken out (light barrier)
- Basic colours: grey-white and medium grey, colour parts to be selected in yellow-orange, bordeaux, turquoise, sapphire-blue, dove-blue or grey-white
- Light module: 2-channel cold light module with continuous brightness control (optional)
- Instrument management: mirror quick heater, 3-steps endoscope support (unheated), 2 Storage quiver for used endoscopes (optional)
- Hook for headlight with automatic connection
- Technical data: 230 V/ 50 Hz, Suction mechanism: 40 l/min, -76 kPA, vacuum infinitely variable, Dimensions column (corpus): H 94 x W 47 x D 55 cm
For more information about the ATMOS C21 Workstation, contact Lateral Medical.