Epidural Positioning System (EPS, PPS, EPD)
Designed by an anesthesiologist that positions patients correctly and comfortably by encouraging cervical, thoracic and lumbar flexion while maintaining a solid and stable position. Manually controlled chest, arm and head support ensures that patients of every body type and size can be accommodated and the back remains immobile during epidural placement.
Increase your effciency in operating rooms, labor and delivery suites, pain centers, and anywhere epidurals and spinals are performed. The Epidural Positioning Device (EPD) allows you to position patients correctly and comfortably by encouraging cervical, thoracic and lumbar flexion while maintaining a solid and stable position. The chest is amply supported to stabilize the back.
Patient Positioning made simple for Spinals and Epidurals
- Patients remain safe and secure during procedure.
- Easily Manipulated by staff.
- Easily Rolled into position.
- Easily Moved from patient to patient.
- Small foot print.
- Easy to clean and adjust.
- No pinch points.
- Holds patients securely in place with secure points for patients face, arms and feet.
- Medical Gel face rest and armrest pads for protection and comfort.
- C-Arm friendly