- 30 cm range of electric height adjustment
- Upper part can be turned by 330° and can be fixed in every position
- Armrests made of integral foam can be turned away
- With mobile or immobile base part available
- Synchronous adjustment of the lying surface (manual or electric)
- In case of electric lying surface a seperate adjustment of the footrest and backrest is possible optionally
- Synchronous moving legrest, fixed legrest or without legrest
- Available with hand switch in the backrest
- Optionally with swivable seat cushion available (Patient can be turned by 90° to the left or right side)
The height adjustment of the electrical medseat is 30 cm. Medseats with electrical adjustment have a separate foot switch, optionally with control element in the backrest (depending on the model).
The adjustment of the backrest and legrest can be done either manually or with the help of an electrical motor. Seats with manual adjustment can endlessly be turned, models with electrical adjustment of backrest and legrest can be turned by 350°. All chairs can be fixed in every position. The armrests made of integral foam can be turned away, thus making the chair very easily accessible for the attending staff. When adjusting the lounger to the horizontal position the armrests move synchronously downwards thus the personnel have easy access to the chair and the client.
Due to the synchronously moving legrest the patient can be treated in lying position. In addition, medseat treatment chairs can be equipped with a swivable seat cushion, with the help of which the patient can be turned by 90° to the left or right side.
|Weight (according to the model)||90 kg - 101 kg|
|Seat width||51 cm|
|Seat depth||45 cm|
|Overall depth||70 cm - 80 cm|
|Overall height||136 cm - 166 cm|
|Seat height||58 cm - 88 cm|
|Overall width||70 cm|
|Surface area of the reclined chair, with legrest||194 cm - 204 cm|
|Surface area of the reclined chair, without legrest||135 cm - 145 cm|
|Inclination nof the backrest to fully flat position||yes|
|Connction||230V/50 - 60 Hz|
|Max. patient weight||200 kg|