Watch 1 minute animated video
Watch full 7 min live demonstration
Air-free Patient Warming with
WaffleGrip Safety Technology
Designed for Trendelenburg:
- Unique waffle pattern evenly disperses grip on patient, reducing localized shearing forces while increasing mechanical hold and friction.
- Draw sheet maintains anti-slip functions while providing easy method of securing the patient’s arms. Helps patient transfer and positioning after intubation.
- Disposable safety strap secures patient position during yaw tilts. Tethered clamps stabilize warming blanket during angled tilts.
- Integrated system leads to effective, air-free patient warming.
- Better warming! Hypothermia is common during Trendelenburg positioning due to the minimal surface area available to warm. This innovative HotDog solution allows complete underbody warming with the safest and best underbody warming system available.
- Unique waffle pattern design protects against slipping, while still allowing effective heat transfer.
- HotDog mattresses contain pressure relief foam and completely flexible heaters, resulting in the only pressure-neutral underbody warming system.
- Less expensive than most Trendelenburg positioners and easier than cutting/taping egg crate foam.
Kit Contents (10 ea per box):
- (1) WaffleGrip Pad (Disposable)
- (1) Non-Woven Draw Sheet with WaffleGrip (Disposable)
- (1) Safety Strap (disposable)
- (2) Clamps (disposable) for blanket positioning
HotDog Warming System Components Needed:
- (1) U300 Underbody Warming Mattress - Trendelenburg
- (6) Warming Mattress securing straps
- (1) WC52 HotDog Multi-Function Controller
- (1) B105 Multi-Position Blanket (recommended)
- (1) A101 Cable (yellow) and one A112 Cable (blue)
Secure U300 HotDog Warming Mattress to operating table.
Align Waffle Grip pad on top of mattress using markings for reference. Tuck reinforced edge under warming mattress at perineal cut-out.
Secure arms with draw sheet and apply safety strap. Begin warming without worry of patient movement!