Surgical positioning device that builds around the patient, reducing strain on OR personnel by eliminating the need to lift the patient during surgery.
The De Mayo Positioner™ family of products presents the De Mayo Hip Positioning® System which gives you everything you need to position patients faster, more securely and with less strain on personnel. Developed by an Orthopedic surgeon, the system is based on a secure patient positioning device that enables you to “build” the positioner around the patient. The collection of stabilizing bars and support pads give you the right option for any patient body type– even your most challenging obese patients. You get unobstructed access to the surgical site with support and security for obese patients that you can’t find on any other device. Latex-free, single-use patient protective padding eliminates cross-contamination possibilities. You get a complete system that saves you time and lowers risk for every hip procedure.
- Simple, adjustable positioning for any size patient on any OR table
- Cross arm swings away for maximum surgical exposure
- Build positioner around obese patients
- Accurate contact with iliac crests
- Ultimate stability for any size patient for Posterior Lateral Positioning
- Allows up to 120° of ﬂexion