Also known as Tympanostomy Tubes, Ear Tubes and Grommets, they are used in the treatment of Otitis Media.
Our extensive range includes fluoroplastic and silicone tubes supplied in our easy to use dispenser.
All tubes are supplied sterile in an ergonomic case designed to ensure the tube stays secure.
Are available as singles or doubles. All products are supplied sterile and individually pouched.
MICRO EAR SUCTION TUBES
• Suction Tube has colour coded hub for ease of tube size identification.
• Cost-efficient and contamination risk-free alternative to reusable versions.
• Easy to use.
• Bent to an optimal angle.
A comprehensive range of single-use myringotomy instruments for surgical theatres and clinics.
NeoZoline™ offers innovative cerumen management products for hospital, primary care or audiologiy clinic use.
Our single-use products perform better, are safer and more cost-efficient than traditional metal instruments.
Unique single-use Cerumen Hook allows ease of loosening hard cerumen (ear wax) and other
Code Description Material Quantity
NZ3441-100 Cerumen Hook, Non-Sterile Carbon Fibre Filled Nylon 100 / Pack
• Optimised hook geometry gives maximum leverage.
• Reduced patient trauma due to smooth edges.
• Moulded from carbon fibre reinforced nylon for strength and rigidity, resulting in a slender and strong single-use version of the traditional metal instrument.
The Suction Controller governs the level of suction through a thumb vent mechanism.
• Designed to fit NeoZolineTM suction tubes.
• Easy to use.