Endurocide™ are a range of Disposable Hospital Curtains which are Antimicrobial and Sporicidal, providing protection to patients, hospital staff and visitors to potential cross contamination from hospital pathogens.
The Endurocide™ benefits are:
- Patented Technology Traps and Kills spores and bacteria therefore sporistatic and sporicidal
- Cost Saving to hospitals Vs Laundering of Reusabe Linen Curtains
- Avoiding Work Health and Safety cases due to routine changing of Linen Curtains.
- Ease of changing Vs Linen Curtains due to preloaded wheel hooks, light weight design
- Infection Control Measures
- Improved Aesthetic Appeal of Hospital Environment
- Comprehensive testing to International Standards for effectiveness on C.Difficille(Spore), MRSA,VRE,H1N1,E.coli,Pseudomonas aeruginosa, C.albicans (2 Year Testing)
- Fire Retarda
- 100% Recyclable
- Heat Welded Self Auditing Labels
For more information on Endurocide™ Disposable Hospital Curtains:
Coming soon: the next generation of hospital blinds!
Using the same antibacterial and sporicidal technology as Endurocide® Antimicrobial & Sporicidal Hospital Curtains, our new Endurocide® Roller Blinds offer a new solution to the risk of pathogenic transmission from textile blinds.
Featuring a unique, patented ‘hook off, hook on’ system, Endurocide® Roller Blinds are:
- Easy to install
- Easy to change
- Effective against spores, bacteria and fungi
- Available in a range of colours and sizes
Lateral medical is an Australian owned company that specialises in providing medical professionals with innovative medical supplies and products that improve patient care. We are the leading providers of a wide range of products across Australia. At Lateral Medical, we provide an exclusive range of hospital curtains including Endurocide Disposable Hospital Curtains.